Sunday, August 12, 2007

One week from WCG seems enough time to look back and talk about it.

This WCG was probably the most well organised tournament I have ever seen, and I think the result of this was that player welfare was... well... shitty. It seems to be a fair tradeoff.

For such a long drawn and tiring massive tournament though, the marshalls for the most part maintained a surprising amount of friendliness. Problems were resolved directly, and they always helped as much as they could while rushing the schedule.

Some people should know though, that it really, sincerely, truthfully, DOES take more than 15 seconds to draft a hero.

I'm pretty sure gamesync and gg-game.com did more than enough coverage for our matches for me to do anything here.

On a final note though, to anyone ELSE who is going to ask "Why didn't Ant play for WCG..."

I DID! JUST NOT THE FINALS.

And no it probably would have made no difference, but I like living with the feeling that perhaps I could have.

No comments: